From its personalised service and sophisticated cuisine to its distinctive design and island beach, our Turks and Caicos luxury resort works hard to tailor the experience to your needs. This is because we know that everyone has a different idea of what a beach holiday should comprise. COMO Parrot Cay’s range of rooms, suites and villas is unique among luxury resorts in the Caribbean.
We have maximised natural light, creating sun-filled spaces facing the sea or the island’s lawned landscape. Our villas and houses have their own private pools, and many have direct beach access as well as the 24-hour services of COMO’s acclaimed butlers.
We also have COMO Parrot Cay Estate, a five-minute buggy ride away from the resort in a part of the island known as Rocky Point. Here, the privately owned three- and five-bedroom houses, as well as larger compounds with multiple homes, are available for rental and prove ideal for larger gatherings
• Kayaking Inland Waterway: The Bonny Creek Waterway - named after the pirate and 18th century visitor Anne Bonny - offers a new way to experience the private island of Parrot Cay. Beginning at the South Dock of the resort, the waterway stretches two-and-a-half miles through the islands wetlands, with kayaks providing a close-up look at the islands rich ecosystem, Look for leatherback sea turtles and brown pelicans.
• No paparazzi allowed- Bruce Willis, Keith Richards and Donna Karen all have villas on the island and you're bound to rub elbows with others while staying there
• COMO Shambhala Retreat at Parrot Cay is recognized all over the world for its award-winning approach to health and wellbeing. Try our signature COMO Shambhala Massage, it’s an absolute dream!
• There is an amazing sense of solitude at COMO Parrot Cay. Even when the hotel is full, you’ll rarely see anyone.
• Tiki Hut Lunch: Sample the intimate seclusion of your own private tiki hut for the afternoon while enjoying a gourmet picnic lunch. Let the afternoon drift away by relaxing on your tiki hut day bed, while you are enjoying the view of Parrot Cays powder white sand beach and clear turquoise water.