CuisinArt Golf Resort & Spa is located on the tranquil island of Anguilla, the most northerly of the Eastern Caribbean’s Leeward Islands. Nestled in the crescent curve of Rendezvous Bay, this intimate and casually sophisticated beachfront resort celebrates the ultimate Caribbean escape. With a choice of 98 luxurious suites and villas, guests are enticed by the magnificent beach, fine dining at the Resort’s acclaimed restaurants, and culinary activities including cooking classes and wine tastings. Relaxation and rejuvenation abound at the award-winning Venus Spa featuring Aquatherapy, and a thrilling challenge awaits golfers at the Resort’s stunning 18 Hole Greg Norman Signature Design Championship Course.
View from Beachfront Suites
Three Bedroom Beachfront Villa
• The original plans for the hotel are buried under a plaque near the front door of the Main Building
• CuisinArt Resort has 6 types of tomatoes and 4 Japanese herbs in the Hydroponic Farm
• The guest’s favorite welcome gift is a simple bowl of cherry tomatoes…fresh, clean and tasty
• Cuisinart Resort owns the Greg Norman Signature golf course located adjacent to the property, and that means that Greg Norman was personally involved in the design process of this course.
• There are 265 different plants on property, 36 different palms and 15 different scented plants