Come in Paris, come at Le Roch. The 37-room Le Roch Hôtel and Spa sits snugly between Le Louvre, Place Vendome, and the Opéra Garnier, and welcomes guests with a design scheme characterized by soft lighting, clean lines, and a pastel color scheme. While the fireside lounge and library area encourage relaxation, the hotel’s courtyard garden frames Paris’ changing seasons perfectly. The hotel also plays host to a well-equipped fitness and spa area—complete with a pool and hammam—and a restaurant serving the renowned gastronomic creations of chef Rémy Bererd (former at La Tour d'Argent).
• 32 rooms and 5 suites some with private hammam
• Renowned gourmet restaurant and bar
• Courtyard garden and bar
• Spa, hammam, indoor pool, fitness room
• Lounge with fireplace and library
• Walking distance to Opéra Garnier and the famous Avenue de l’Opéra, department stores (Galeries Lafayette, Printemps), Place Vendôme (famous jewelry stores), Tuileries Garden, Le Louvre Museum